Thursday, November 30, 2006

A Brief Interlude, in which Jenni explains the nature of time to Jamie Bourdon:

At present, I must say that I'm quite pleased with myself.

NOTHING feels better than finishing something you never really wanted to start doing in the first place.

NOTHING.


NOTHING,that is, except hating Jamie Bourdon.




Here we are, hanging out in the bathroom during some random college concert in 2004. Hi, past-Jamie! Hi, past-Jenni! I like to call this photo, "Lamey Boredom vs. The Bright White Future."

The future came, past-Jamie. Oh, yes it did. The future came and turned into the present, but we're probably still exactly the same height. And now, present-Jamie, another future is coming.

"Where do we come from? What are we? Where are we going?" to quote a much-beloved title of a much-despised painter.

Here, Jamie, I'll post the painting for you, now:



Ugh. Horrid thing. Horribly funny title.

Where do we come from, Jamie? What are we? (I mean, obviously you're a robot.) Where, Jamie, are we going?!!!!!?

No comments: