Sunday, January 28, 2007

Dear Jamie,

It seems like it's over.

I don't know quite what to say. We've been through a lot together, you and I. There was, for example, the time Corinne dumped a glass of water on your bed and then told everyone you had bladder problems. Or the time XXXX XXXXXXX told me that you never washed your hands after going to the bathroom. Later still, the day you called me just to say, "Jenni, you are the most important thing that's ever happened to me." To which I promptly responded, "Jamie, I hate your guts."

Jamie, everyone at school thinks I'm a total bitch. Tonight, they called me the "Asian Daria." Jamie, do you know how much that hurts me? First of all, I would NEVER wear combat boots. And secondly, I am actually a REALLY NICE person.

Anyway, I could continue writing this letter as if I actually cared about you, but it's really starting to get boring. Truth be told, you've ceased to be relevant.

That's all.

Cheers,
Jenni

1 comment:

Rubina said...

Jenni, I don't really think you're the Asian Daria. I just said that cuz I wanted to be cool like the other kids at the table.