Saturday, October 14, 2006

9. It's a Curse

This anecdote is dated October 13, 2006.

Yesterday was Friday the 13th, and I was right in my expectation that something awful would happen. Coming home from a long day of school, I wanted nothing less than to see Jamie Bourdon's evil little face staring at me in real time on my very own computer screen. And yet there it was, his beady black eyes glaring from some nether region of the interweb, rectangularly framed in his messy apartment, a half-empty bottle of ketchup placed haphazardly in the foreground.

Jamie looks the same as he did when I last saw him in 2004.

Can't you afford any facial upgrades? Do the world a favor and get better looking, Jamie!

And keep your devil magic off my computer! I use it to write papers and stuff.

I'll be in church all day, drinking holy water and praying, if anyone needs to reach me.

1 comment:

jamie said...

dear jenni,

i don't like ketchup. that was matt's.

love,
jamie